Monday, December 7, 2009

Adjusting to the New Environment

I arrived in Iloilo two whole weeks ago. Right now, I'm typing this in my boyfriend's laptop in a cafe providing unlimited WiFi access once you purchase a drink like bottled ice tea, bottled mineral water or a cup of coffee which I say is definitely a good deal when the connection speeds reach up to 200 kbps. Electricity's free, too. Surprisingly, even with 10 laptops connected at one time, "Facebooking" and gaming was still uninterrupted.

In front of me is my boyfriend's best friend who also used to be a close friend of mine... but we just drifted away. I got to talk to him. I'm glad I feel a little relieved now because I somehow apologized to him for not understanding his previous situations. I'm glad that happened.

Haven't that much to say right now because it's been so long since I've written. Planning to post a picture of the reunion with my elementary buddies.

I'll probably post a picture of the very nice and comfy cafe I'm usually at, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.