Saturday, October 13, 2012

Baker's Hill in Puerto Princesa, Palawan

Here's another one of those Palawan posts. This is the famous Baker's Hill. I'm not really sure what their specialty is so I just decided to pick out one of everything and bring it as "pasalubong" when I went home.

What I love about Baker's Hill are the beautiful and artistic landscapes when you get into the center of it.

Baker's Hill Entrance at sunset. My camera doesn't do much to accentuate its beauty but it was quite wonderful inside.

I got to taste their Bandung tea (which cost about 55 php).

Just a picture of the many areas you can have your picture taken with the name Baker's Hill on it.

Feel free to read more about my afternoon adventure in Palawan at 8 Ways to Enjoy Your Business Trip to Palawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.