Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Corazon Tourist Inn: Palawan's Best Hotel in the Heart of the City

Okay, so I have to admit that after scouting 3 hotels, Corazon Tourist Inn was one of the best hotels I could find. Their rooms are cozy and their staff provided excellent service.

I was searching for a room that had reliable Wi-Fi access and this is the only hotel/inn that had it while still being in my price range (the single room I stayed in for 3 days cost 1,100 php/day since I didn't avail the breakfast package). 

As you could see, all the sockets and light switches are conveniently located on the bed's headrest.

Location played a major role in making me decide to book this room in Corazon Tourist Inn. It was in the heart of the city and Nokinok as well as the drugstores, eateries and cafe (at the bottom of the hotel) were nearby.

For more details on my experience with this hotel/inn, feel free to read it at 8 Ways to Enjoy Your Business Trip to Palawan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.