Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chatime at Gateway, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines

It's pretty obvious that I'm a big fan of Chatime. Aside from serving drinks that keep me full when I'm on window shopping mode, the taste of their Chocolate Mousse (85 php for regular and 95 php for large) beverage is what I consider heavenly. 

After tasting their Taro Milk Tea, which was satisfactory, I tried the Chocolate Mousse at Chatime, SM Marikina and stuck to it for good. Although, I can't deny stealing occasional sips from my sister's Honey Lemon Aloe and niece's Choco Raspberry Cocoa (not a big admirer of the latter's taste).

I'm not a photographer so please bear with our semi-sleuthing picture.
Bottom line, if you're dropping by Gateway (say, by commuting through the LRT 2: Santolan to Recto route or vice versa) and you have an extra 100php to spend on snacks or indulgences, go for Chatime!

I love how you're able to choose whether to put less ice (or no ice) in your chosen beverage (same goes with sugar)- unlike coffee floats and Coke floats that's just teeming with ice.

Drop by Chatime Philippine's Facebook page to see their latest promos and menus.

This Chatime is located in Gateway Mall at Aurora Blvd, Cubao, Quezon City.

For general inquiries, you may contact them at chatimephilippines@yahoo.com.

For Delivery Inquiries, you may call this number 2121212

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.