Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Textile, Clothing and Accessories Shop: VC Trading at Farmer's Plaza, Cubao, Quezon City


VC Trading can be found at Farmer's Plaza. It's directly beside the Caritas Health Shield Clinic.

Here's my lucky find of the week... a shop of cloth, fabric, buttons, pins, needles, threads, crochet yarns, felt cloth and lots more.

Had we known VC Trading had this many colors to choose from, we wouldn't have needed to spend countless hours searching for it in malls. The price per half a yard is 60 php.
Back when my nieces had projects involving the use of felt clothes, we spent so much time looking for specific colors for their stuffed works.

I miss seeing textile shops with these many DMC Threads. I wasn't able to ask how much they were selling each thread for.
I also had problems trying to find a shop that sells cross stitch Aida cloth and other stuff. I was able to buy a yard of cross stitch cloth for 180 php. I forgot what the count was.... Maybe it was Count 11 or 14.

That's nowhere half the number of crochet yarn colors VC Trading at Farmer's Cubao is selling.
VC Trading has a wide selection of everything needed for textile works and projects- not to mention arts and crafts items rarely found in conventional shops.

From laces to ribbons to zippers... VC Trading is definitely my one stop shop... and I just dropped by there by accident.
So if you're looking for the place to buy textile merchandise and clothing accessories, VC Trading is a must-drop-by in Cubao. And no, I am not paid to do this post.

I don't think VC Trading's Facebook page and website are still available.
Farmer's Plaza Cubao is located beside Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City



Here's a Google Map for Farmer's Plaza. If you're coming from Gateway, just cross the footbridge (or overpass) that connects the two together along Araneta Center.

Some uniform colors and more to choose from.
I was hoping to have cutesy pajamas sewn for me but their cotton clothing cost 150 per yard. It had vibrant colors and adorable animal designs.

I couldn't resist buying some of their bear patches (18 php- 20 php). I love having them sewn on my pants.
This reminds me of a time back when I was in college. I had been wearing one of my favorite pants for more than a decade. After having been used by my brother, it had giant holes that sewing them up was hopeless. So what I did was buy a lot of bear patches and have it sewn on my pants. LOL. It was funny how people would stare at me thinking I had this crazy fashion sense (or perhaps I did).

8 comments:

  1. great looking store but not so friendly staff

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is, unfortunately, true.

    There's another shop on the same floor... it's beside Watson's I think-- unless Watson's is on the floor above it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you sell worsted weight yarns used for amigurumi dolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Antoinette. I'm not sure. You could always visit their Facebook page to ask.

      Delete
  4. do you sell tulle fabric?how much and the felt cloth>>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about Tulle, but felt cloth is 120 per yard back when I posted this.

      Delete
  5. Do you have ripstop nylon water resistant fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ! I'm looking for Familia Premium yarn but I live in France, and I don't find it anywhere. Do you know how I can contact them, or is there someone here who can help me to get some yarn please ? Thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.