Monday, March 26, 2012

Game of Thrones Season 2 Teaser

I simply had to share this link for the 22 minute Teaser of Game of Thrones Season 2. I've been waiting for the next season and it took them longer than expected to create the sequel of this amazing HBO series.

Daenerys Targaryen leads the Dothraki with her dragon. Game of Thrones Season 2 will certainly be dominated by women in power.
Watch the Game of Thrones Season 2 Teaser here.
And my personal favorite female, Arya Stark, pretends to be a young boy traveling towards the north with Yoren's party.
The Game of Thrones Season 2, also known as The Clash of Kings, from the book written by George R.R. Martin was something I've been dying to watch ever since Eddard Stark's beheading. It even came to such a point that I had to purchase the entire book set so I could just find out what was to happen next. Unfortunately, since it was written in Old English, that fiery light burning through my eyes dwindled into a very tiny spark.

I honestly don't know where Jon Snow, Commander Mormont and Samwell Tarly are going.
Anyway, they've further made the characters complex whilst preserving the original story line. And as mentioned by Peter Dinklage, they've used less CGIs.

One of the newer characters in the series, Stannis Baratheon is plotting his next move. He will partially responsible of Renly's downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.