Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Prey Project: Anti-Theft Solution

So I was reading the forums and came across a thread about an IT catching the person who stole his laptop through the use of a program to called Preyproject. This is the first time I have heard of it and I simply wanted to share it here. I checked the website of the said software and watched this explanation on how it could possibly catch a culprit.



I wanted to post it here because some people have such bad fortune of having their prized possessions stolen. For people who don't earn enough for luxuries, this program may just be their laptop's lifesaver. Best of all, it's FREE!

It's also not new to me for friends and families of mine to have their gadgets and devices stolen so I made it a point to send this information through their email. I'm hoping for others who've read this post to check it out at their website http://preyproject.com or at least watch the video at the top.


Haha! You make sure you have that mask on all the time or you're busted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.