Monday, August 17, 2009

DISCIPLINE : The Parent's Rule/Role (3/8/2006)


Change is something inevitable. Aging and maturity, as well, so let us embrace these alterations but remember the limitations that were taught to us by our parents. For sure they would never jeopardize us, so even with one’s own set of disciplinary codes, a parent’s word is always a parent’s word.


I have my own set of rules - some I picked up from experience while others I learned from my friends and family- but for me, Nanay’s word is also rule. I know my mom loves me so she would never ask me to do anything harmful to others and myself. That is why I respect her and I would be proud to share to my future children the discipline she has bestowed upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.