Friday, December 2, 2011

Banapple: The Third Wave

Last Stop, Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes...
They say the third time's the charm. Well, this is the third time I've gone to Banappple at Katipunan Avenue and I'm loving it more than ever. We ordered our food to go. Accompanied by a Dark Choco (105 php) and Mocha Fudge (105 php) Smoothie, we were both feeling bloated even before reaching NAIA (or maybe it was just I who felt that way).

NOMS!!!
I had to have a taste of the much promoted potion pie- a wonderful blend of chocolate and caramel with an almond-winged chocolate fly on top of every slice- and taste it I have!  The display full of scrumptious cakes was just enough to revitalize my appetite (even after having eaten lunch right about 30 minutes ago).

MORE NOMS!!!
We ate the baked creamy cheesy penne (185 php) two hours after my sister's shift started. We'd been so full with our veggie lunch that eating the pasta was more of a burden to the tummy. But the taste was... well... heavenly. CHEESE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.