Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dexter Season 5

I'm not sure if I loved this particular season or not. I was done viewing it in less than a day. Maybe I did like it, but it hasn't elicited much reaction other than I can't wait for the next season.


Having Julia Stiles as his new partner was a breath of fresh air from the usual solo flight. I partially hoping she'd stay, but then I do initially dislike her. Fortunately, since she was on a majority of the episodes, she's grown like a moss in favor of Dexter's new love interest.


I was hoping that she'd stay for a while, but maybe that's too much to ask. Dexter seems to like blond haired women. Astor was right, though. It seemed too soon for him to have someone new when even I would've waited a little while before they'd replace Rita.

I suppose if it makes Dexter happy, then the viewers are happy. The entire season revolved around Julia Stiles doing most of the killing. It's too bad their bond had ended there. I found it funny how she found herself a kill outfit just like Dexter's.


Well, at least Harrison is already starting to talk. His first words- no pun intended- was die-die. That portion had been awkwardly hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.