Monday, December 26, 2011

Crocheting: As a Hobby

I started crocheting when I was 8 or 9. My mom and sister taught me how to do chain stitches and half double crochet stitches. More than 15 years later, I'm back to making little bags and pouches as a hobby. 


This Christmas, one of my beau's employers asked me how much it'd cost me to make him a coin pouch. I honestly told him I didn't have any idea. Since I was in a giving mood, I offered to make him one, free of charge. They'd been teasing me these past days due to me bringing my other work. It was a sweater for my dog which I made as a present.

Unfortunately that sweater was pretty big for him that I needed to create a new one. The partial picture of the sweater is located in MyDogsLove.Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.