Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dexter Season 4 Series Review

Sorry for being a little late on the review of this particular season. I stopped watching TV's favorite serial killer for some time because of other priorities. I've been warned prior to viewing this season that a "WTF" moment will occur.

Damn you, Arthur !!! Now, even the baby's damaged.
And indeed, it stood true. Now, I am cursing the entire last episode for making it feel that all was well whilst keeping the climactic end a secret until the last few minutes of the show.

Superb acting. You shouldn't have prolonged the anticipation. We all knew you'd get your killer anyway!
John Lithgow was superb in his role. I've also noticed that Jennifer Carpenter ( Debra Morgan) is getting better at cuing her cusses to her facial expression. I hated her during the first season due to her awkwardness. But now, she's getting better at being a detective (and her acting) and I'm sure a number of anti-Debras have decided to switch sides and see what the following seasons will be for her.

Ah, the pleasure of success...
So, the worst is over  for Season 4. I can't wait to see what it's going to be like with the marriage of Lauren Velez ( Lt. La Guerta) and David Zayas ( Angel Batista). I can also feel that there's a possible threat in the name of Joey Quinn ( Desmond Harrington).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.