Saturday, July 9, 2011

Banapple Fever


Before I plan to go back, I specifically asked my sister to treat me at Banapple. One of my all time favorite cafe here in Manila. I had hope to take some pictures of Banapple once again as my previous blog had shown but I was too busy picking alot of pasta and cheesecakes to bother.

A couple of years ago, I had read about Banapple from one of my nieces magazines, Total Girl, and like love at first sight, I immediately decided I had to go there.



One of their trademark pies in Banapple, the Banoffee pie which some bloggers have thought as a little too sweet and I somehow agree.



A little short on the finance department, here's a price list to prepare you for your visit. Although, I definitely advice you to bring a little extra because your eyes will twinkle and your mouth will definitely water (can't see the picture, click me to download its PDF form or press CTRL+ scroll your mouse to zoom in the photo-assuming you're using Chrome).

In my previous article, we went to its first branch- the one in Katipunan. Which I suggest you definitely have to visit the rest room because during this short trip, you'd automatically get a pastry tour. I'd also promised myself to scan the piece of paper with their menu and prices for convenience but have forgotten to update that article. I'm just glad, as I googled the Banapple, I was able to find their menu in PDF form. Of course I know some people are lazy to download the file so I uploaded their pictures.

Is the picture blurry as well? click me to download its PDF form or press CTRL+ scroll your mouse to zoom in the photo-assuming you're using Chrome).



Finally, don't forget to pick up some chicken pies to go once you're done. They're a must if you have a microwave oven at home.

Anyway for more information...

Banapple opens as early as 7:30 am and accepts delivery orders worth at least P500 (which I have yet to try.)

Here's a link to their website Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes.

I also linked my older article regarding these tiny haven for food lovers (Click on tiny haven).

P.S. it definitely has more pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.