Friday, July 8, 2011

Finally Back

I haven't written much. My sister says my English has worsened as well. Anyway since most of the time I don't have alot to say in my blogs, I've decided to probably write about the things I love most, watching a whole lot of anime and movies.

Thanks to my one and only dearest, who has influenced me to always watch the latest in cinemas. But this doesn't mean I won't be adding some old movies which I may have viewed as a kid.



After nearly a month vacation, my passion in writing has rekindled. And since I'm a big Thundercats fan, I also made a Thundercats blog.

So I'll see you tomorrow. And hopefully I can write something because I have lots to say yet most of the time, I feel a 24 hour day is never enough... of course, not to mention how lazy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.