Monday, July 25, 2011

McDonald's Coke Glasses

Ronald McDonald and Jollibee by ~ViperXtreme. Sorry for murdering your DA, Viper.

I've always favored McDonald's over Jollibee mainly because of the cheese they use on their burgers. Aside from caffeine and sugar, cheese is also one my favorite "condiments". When my taste buds are lonely- cheese on pasta, cheese on cake, cheese on rice... coffee on cake, coffee in my cup with cold/ hot water, coffee blended with my frappe.

The reason why I started this article is because I used to dream of completing at least one McDonald's Happy Meals toy collection. There's a large difference in the toys manufactured for McDo and it's famous Filipino couterpart .

Recently, McDonald's is promoting the sale of the CocaCola "CAN" glasses which cost 25php for every combo meal the customer purchases and I couldn't help but get one for my self.


I bought not 1, not 2 but 3 pretty new glasses to be added to our glass collection which consist of generic looking ones handed down by my brother as the previous occupant of my mother's house and a Magnolia Fresh Milk Freebie Glass which has a sticker that turns dark green when exposed to cold temperature.

Unfortunately, according to Supersize Me host/ test subject, eating at McDo everyday for a whole month dramatically raises ones' proneness to diabetes and obesity related problems.



Moral of the story, there is no moral. Just don't eat too many unhealthy foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.